5 August 2010

Learning the Kabbalah

So its been a long time since my last post and things have been pretty hectic between trying to meet work commitments and spending what little time I had left with my other half.

This evening while sitting at my desk bored out of my mind I finally decided to attempt to study the Kabbalah. Something I have taken interest in for a long time but never made the commitment to study. Well today I have decided to make that commitment!

After spending several hours looking for some kind of community in the kent area that offers the study of Kabbalah and finding nothing! I stumbled across this site.
http://www.ukabbalah.com

This is an online university dedicated to the teaching of Kabbalah and has a wide range of online lecture material. So i coughed up the $18 that it costs to join and will dip in and see what its like. I will begin to use this blog as more of a reflection tool after studying so I can look back upon this in some time and trace the origins :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment